Returns for Normal Equipment (Rackets, Rubbers, Blades, and Balls)
- You can return this equipment if unused and in original packaging and the return is shipped out within 30 days of receiving the items with the a tracking link.
- The equipment must be in brand new and re-sellable condition.
- Shoes can be returned as long as they were not worn for actual play, which would wear out the soles and add odour to the shoes. Please simply put on the shoes, walk around and test the grip, and then decide to return it without prolonged use.
- Return shipping is paid by the customer, and a refund of the purchase price (minus the shipping part of your order) will be given once the order is returned and upon passing inspection. If the order had free shipping, the shipping price will be deducted from the refundable amount.
- Custom-assembled rackets CANNOT be returned since they have already been custom cut and assembled.
- Used items cannot be returned and are final sale.
- Contact us to initiate a return before sending the goods.
- Please package the goods safely to ensure that they are in re-sellable condition.
Returns for Tables and Robots
There are currently no returns on tables or robots, unless otherwise specified. However, if you have any issues with yours, please contact us so we can make it right.
Let us make it right.
Even if a return isn’t an option, talk to me and I’ll see if there’s any way to fix the issue for you. I want all customers to be happy with their orders!