Finding the perfect racket for your current level can be daunting, but a few guidelines can make it much easier.
Speed, Spin, and Control
If you are a beginner, it is difficult to control incoming spin and return the ball on the table consistently, so rackets with low speed and spin are best at this stage to nullify the incoming spin and learn to rally.
If you are getting coaching, you can jump right to intermediate rackets with more speed and spin since the coach can teach you quickly how to handle it. Intermediate players are more comfortable receiving spin, and generating it on attack strokes.
As you progress to competition rackets, make sure you are already very comfortable with a variety of strokes and spins.
- Prodigy Racket Combo (Penhold)CAD $62.80
- Legend X9 Hurricane Racket + Case + Training VideoCAD $45.99
- Legend X5 Sniper Racket + Case + Training VideoCAD $31.99
- Butterfly Timo Boll ALC Tenergy 05 Pro-Line Racket and CaseCAD $495.00
- Controlled Attacker ComboCAD $72.50
- Euro Offensive ComboCAD $162.99